Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ramblings about Today




The boys just finished mowing the lawn. Lil Red is being a turkey and finding as much to get into as possible. My allergies are killing me. Lil Red and I made it on our walk today. I went three times around the mall. I am so proud of myself :)
I'm thankful for my sweet older boys. They have been so pleasant over the past week and a half. Both have been super helpful and I have only heard minor complaints on chores. Isaac has only tried to negotiate twice. It used to be 10 times a day, lol. Both have pulled their weight and been such great big brother's to Lil Red. Since Amadeus has been home, Lil Red has had no problem sleeping in his bed. He has even stopped needing a bottle to go to sleep and the past two nights, when he woke up, Amadeus said he didn't ask for a bottle, just snuggled up to Amadeus and went back to sleep. I have to say that home this week has been a piece of heaven for me. Yeah we've all been fighting allergies and yesterday Lil Red and I were a bit grumpy, but as a whole I'm so pleased with the strides that we all have been making. It gives me hope for eternity. I love my family soooooooooooooo much! And even more than that...I really like them :)

No comments: