Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Hair Cut








Okay I promised Em I would put pics of the new haircut up. I've been working to get the right length in the front for a while so I could get this one. I love it! My husband seemed to like it to. Not like the last one when he came in and said, "Why did you do that ?". LOL. Reminded me of Dad. Totally honest! It feels so light and chic. Just the thing I needed as morning sickness sets in and I have to hang over the toliet! It will be nice not to worry about having to hold my hair out of the way. LOL. Although, knock on wood, so far I've just dealt with queasiness, but while it bothers me, it hasn't sent me running for the porcelain god. So maybe I'll skip out with this one :)

1 comment:

Leisha Mareth said...

Very, very cute...I love that cut!