Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Twirling Excitement

Well I'm off and running! I start my lessons on October 6. I'm very excited! I have 3 girls that are for sure going to be taking lessons and as luck would have it, they are all very close in age. I know I might have more contact me over the next couple of days, but 3 is the magic number I was looking to start with, so that will be fine with me. I have also made some new friends at the school and the boys now have a ride to fencing on Tuesdays and Thursdays which frees up those days for me since I won't have to pick them up till 5pm and I don't have to wait around at the mall for them. We also may start car pooling with another family. I will probably do the majority of the driving since I will already be going to the school on Mondays and Wednesdays to help w/ a tutoring program and that is also the days that I do lessons, so I'll be there in the afternoon as well. And friday's I figure are always weird so I don't mind picking up and taking on that day either. But if this family is willing to do the taking on Tuesdays and Thurdays, that will completely free up those days for me so that I have time to focus on home and Lil Red. I know, I know, after a while you get a headache trying to keep it all straight. Thank goodness for the blessing of computer calendars :)

No comments: