Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sleeping Through the Night and Other News

Okay I know this post is going to irritate Em and I hope it doesn't jinx us....But Douglas and I are celebrating right now. Lil Red has slept through the night for the past two nights. This also means that he is down to a brief nursing right before bed time! Texas Blue, I need your dancing baby, lol. You'll have to tell me how to put him on here.
In other news....Isaac gave his first guitar performance. He had butterflies in his stomach and was super nervous, but he did great! I told him that you couldn't tell that he was nervous in fact he was the first out about 15 that seemed to enjoy his piece. He played Delta Blues. He says the ending was all wrong, apparently he blanked out on how it ended and made up something. Bravo! I say! That's talent. He never stopped or let on that he forgot and he's the only one that did his piece from memory.Great job Isaac!

1 comment:

Pirate Princess said...

I'd have to send you the html code for him.

Congrats - that's a big step!