Sunday, April 5, 2009

Blue Bonnet Pics

I haven't taken blue bonnet pics since the boys were 7 and 8. I love the pictures because they are so vivid w/ rich color, but I'm not one of those die hards that does it every year. But I've been wanting to do it for awhile now and the timing was right, so we took some great pictures today after conference. I wish the wind hadn't been blowing. But I figure that next weekend on the way to Mom and Dad W for Easter that will stop and take more of John and Me. I'd like to get some pics of Douglas and I, but well, we know how he is about pics. Isaac on the other hand had a blast with this and even let me take some singles of him. I think they definitely reflect his personality. None of the ones with me and all three of the boys came out but atleast there are the couple of cute ones with all three of them. Well enjoy! And come back in a couple of weeks for the next set :) Oh and don't forget that if you double click on a picture you can get a bigger view.













































4 comments:

FranE said...

Those are great pictures...Was that last one do I have to by Amadeus and this is great by Issac?
They are great..I saved the ones of the big boys..don't have enough of them

Pirate Princess said...

Yes, everyone down there is enjoying my fave flowers. sigh.

Happy boys make for happy pics. :)

Little Miss Sunshine said...

Yeah pretty much. lol!

Leisha Mareth said...

The last picture is my favorite...what cute boys!