Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More Tales of the Potty and Other News

So we were playing today and Lil Red gets this look on his face and looks at his diaper and starts poking it. I asked, "do you need to go to the potty?". He got so excited and ran to the bathroom laughing. We took off his diaper and he managed to squeeze out a little more pee. Whooo Peee! lol.
Now in other News.....If you don't know yet here is the official announcement.... I am pregnant again :)
I am 10 weeks along and according to this last ultra sound, baby's heart beat is normal and the spine is straight and everything looks fabulous. I had the normal blood work up done today and he'll see me in 4 weeks. I'll try to upload the ultra sound pic. Baby is not that big. He magnified the screen so we could see baby a little better which is why baby is a little blury.
So big big blessing and here's hoping that Lil Red is outta diapers by the time baby gets here. The baby is due March 6th, my thoughts are that it will be a February baby though. Both Lil Red and Isaac were early. Lil Red by 2 weeks and my water broke with him. With Isaac it was 1 week early. So we'll see :)
Okay got it uploaded. Sorry about the blue weirdness. The computer did that when I was trying to crop the thing so personal info wasn't on there. Oh well you get what you get :)

No comments: