Monday, June 8, 2009

Yay for Microwaves, And Thankgoodness for Cheese!

I went to make eggs for Lil Red and me this morning only to find that my electric stove won't turn on for some reason. I was ready to just do yogurt for breakfast when I remembered along time ago making eggs in the microwave. The only thing is that it always tasted slightly like plastic to me when cooked in the microwave. So I melted some cheese on top. Cheese makes everything better! lol. So that was my blessing today. I had a microwave and cheese!

2 comments:

skinny minny said...

lol! microwaves can be amazing things! Hope your stove is alright...
Love ya!

Little Miss Sunshine said...

It's fine. It turned out to be that the breaker was flipped which is weird since everything else in the kitchen was working fine. That's the reason it didn't occur to me to check that. lol