Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Baby Bed

Okay I am so excited! As I sit here typing Lil Red is taking a nap in the nursery in his new bed! And what's more exciting is that I'm not worried about him because I have my handy dandy monitor. I can here his little grunts and heavy breathing with no problem! This means his naps will be a bit longer because he won't be able to hear me banging the dishes or the cat jumping on things and running willy nilly through the house. I am so thankful that Big Red has a knack for shopping. We've been shopping for baby furniture for a while but holding off for a deal. And it paid off! We bought the crib and chifferobe for the price of the crib by itself. Now any of you who have shopped for baby furniture will know that this is amazing since even clearance baby furniture will only go down at the most maybe $50. However, by working the coupon system, finding one on clearance and opening a credit card that we will turn around and pay off.... Well we did it! I also found the nautical bedding that I wanted for a $100 less than it is at Baby's R Us. So the nursery is just a tad bit away from being set up. We need to move out the big desk that has been in there and we are trying to get the matching diaper changer but that may or may not happen. I think I'm going to sand down the boys old toy chest and restain it to match. I took the pictures above of Lil Red in his new bed and bedding but I'll take more when the whole nursery is finished. The title "Having fun with paint features" doesn't make any sense because the silly photobucket cut out my paint features on the pic for the most part. Oh well I'm still learning.

No comments: